Titan League Draws Near!
- Nov. 24 2020
The deciding battle is near!
Who will be the top ranking of the new servers Maya, Inca, and Amazonas?
Strategize your battle plan and raise your might. Every challenger has the right to claim to be the CHAMPION of the Titan League!
Registration of entry for TITAN LEAGUE will be extended until November 24, 2020.
Titan League will start on November 29, 2020, 18:00 PST.
The final list of participants will be posted on November 27, 2020.
You can watch the Invitational Trailer from the link below:
Players who will be participating in the tournament will also be rewarded with the following items:
• Blessing License(3 Days/Event) x1
• [Art Gallery Pass [Event] x5
•To make your entry valid, kindly send a screenshot of your Main/Mercenary level and might to GM via discord, official FB page, and Twitter.
•You can also tag your entry on our official Facebook page @AtlanticaGlobalOfficial.
•Just give us a screenshot of your squad, please include the character name and server.
• Tournament rules and winners rewards preview: http://at.valofe.com/news/detail/1/653
• A system generated best of 3 elimination match.
• There will be an interval of 2 minutes after each match. You can change mercenary to counter your opponent during the interval or strategize the line-up of your squad.
• Finals will be best of 5 deathmatch! The first to win 3 matches will be crowned the champion of the Titan League.
• There will be a giveaway during the live stream of the Titan League Matches.
• The home server of the champion of the Titan League will be rewarded with AO Day buffs for a week.
• During the live stream of the tournament, players who correctly predicted which character would be the champion will get special rewards. Just type the name of your favorite participant before the tournament begins. We will select 10 viewers who got the correct answers.
Note: Registered players who aren't present on the day of the tournament will not be able to participate in the next seasonal tournament.
Reminder: Please ensure a stable connection before entering the match to avoid any issues and disqualifications.